We reserve the right to make changes to the policy, for example, if features are changed or added to the Service. We will inform you about changes by updating the "Last updated" date at the bottom of the page. We recommend that you regularly review this policy to stay informed about updates.
Personal information collected about you
We strive to collect only the personal information that is necessary for the purpose. When you use the Service, the following information about you is collected and stored:
- User information. When you create an account in the app you provide typical login details such as email.
- When you fill out your profile and perform exercises in the Service, you may share additional information such as personality and relationship data. To add certain content, such as photos, you may grant us access to your camera or photo album. Some of the information you provide may be considered sensitive in certain jurisdictions, such as values and experiences. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to us collecting, processing, and storing it.
- Feedback. When you choose to give us feedback in the app, via email, or via the website, your responses are collected, and if you provide your email during the feedback session, it will also be stored.
- Technical data. When you use the app, or visit the website, information about your activity on the Service is collected. For example, the time you spend on the Service, dates, clicks, pages viewed, and referring domain. Device information is also collected from your mobile device or computer, such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific settings, browser, version and language, operating system, time zone, and information about Wi-Fi and mobile network connection.
How your information is used
Your information is used to provide, improve, and offer a secure, high-quality and user-friendly experience. Specifically, we use the information to:
- Create and manage your account and provide the Service to you.
- Provide you with support and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicate with you about updates to the Service, special offers, or other information that we believe may be of interest.
- Develop and improve the Service. Technical data, general feedback, and aggregated statistics may be used as a basis for further developing and improving the Service.
- Create aggregated statistics. Personality and relationship responses may be used to create statistics in an aggregated form, where the data is anonymized.
In the use of your information as described above, we rely on the following legal grounds:
- Providing the Service. We process your information to offer the Service, such as communicating with you as a customer and providing an interesting, secure, and user-friendly website.
- Legitimate interests. We use your information for legitimate interests, such as improving and developing the Service, as well as informing you about updates and offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Consent. In some cases, we may ask for your consent for specific purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the information at the bottom of this policy.
How long your data is stored
Your personal information is stored and maintained to fulfill the purpose for which we process it, as described above. How long the information is retained by us depends on the purpose for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
Cookies, tracking tools, and web analytics
How we protect your data
We work hard and take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorized access. We regularly review our systems and look for vulnerabilities and attacks, as well as evaluate and update our administrative, physical, and technical procedures for collecting, processing, and storing data. However, no security measures can guarantee that the data will always remain secure.
Sharing your information with others
We will not disclose or sell personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, there is a legal basis for it, or it is necessary to operate the Service. Examples of when it may be necessary to operate the service include:
- People working for us. Your information may be shared with individuals working for us if they need the information for their work in developing, improving, or marketing the service.
- Suppliers. Your information may be shared with companies that provide services to us if they need the information for their work in developing, improving, or marketing the service. All suppliers are contractually obligated to treat the information confidentially.
Your rights regarding personal information
You have the right to access your personal information and to have your personal information corrected or deleted. Upon request, we handle this as soon as possible. You also have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted and to have your personal information transferred to another entity if you wish. You also have the right to request that your personal information will not be used for direct marketing.
Send an email to us at email@example.com if you want to exercise any of your rights, or if you believe that your personal information has been handled incorrectly by us. You can also file a complaint with the data protection regulator in the country where you receive our product.
Who is the personal data controller
Birds Relations AB is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office under organization number 559263-0973. Birds Relations AB is the personal data controller for the processing of your information under this policy. Birds Relations AB complies with the EU regulation legislation General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can always contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, the processing of your information, or how to exercise your rights, you can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.